Citizen Advisory Board
The Little River Holdings Citizen Advisory Board (CAB) seeks to provide increased transparency and acts in an advisory role to support and advocate for Little River Holdings LLC and related entities.
To apply to the Citizen Advisory Board, you must meet the following qualifications:
- At least twenty-five (25) years old and a Tribal Member
- Possess an Associate Degree, high school diploma or GED
- Five (5) years of significant business, financial, legal, government contracting, or industry experience
- Have no felony convictions
- Have no misdemeanor convictions within the last ten (10) years
- Submit to a background investigation yielding no results showing convictions involving tax evasion, tax fraud, embezzlement or moral turpitude
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in applying, please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Current Citizen Advisory Board Members: