Little River Holdings is looking for Citizen Advisory Board members
The Little River Holdings Citizen Advisory Board is comprised solely of Little River Band of Ottawa Indians Tribal Members.
The purpose of the board is for Tribal Citizens to learn more about board operations and procedures, keep current on company activities, and be advocates for Little River Holdings and the work it is doing to ensure the financial futures of Tribal Citizens.
This board currently meets quarterly and meetings are being held virtually due to COVID precautions.
- At least twenty-one (21) years old and a LRBOI Tribal Member
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated continued education or hands on experience
- Have no felony convictions
- Have no misdemeanor convictions within the last five (5) years
- Submit to a background investigation yielding no results showing convictions involving tax evasion, tax fraud, embezzlement or moral turpitude