Board of Directors
Little River Holdings is governed and managed by an independent Board of Directors, which is appointed in accordance with Tribal Law. The Board sets the strategic vision and the general management policy within which management for Little River Holdings operates. The Board also oversees the performance of the Director.
How to apply for vacancies:
Each Board of Directors member must meet the following qualifications:
- At least twenty-five (25) years old
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (negotiable if applicant is currently a member of the Citizen Advisory Board)
- Five (5) years of significant business, financial, legal, government contracting, or industry experience
- Have no felony convictions
- Have no misdemeanor convictions within the last ten (10) years
- Submit to a background investigation yielding no results showing convictions involving tax evasion, tax fraud, embezzlement, or moral turpitude
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Current EDC Board Members:
2 Board Vacancies – Tribal Council Member Positions